Gator Volleyball will Rise as One in 2019!
JO Volleyball is the perfect place to start to improve fundamental volleyball skills.
- Practice is key to work on practice skill development, rotations, and gamelike situations. Please make your best effort to attend all practices.
- Athletes must come to practice and tournaments in appropriate clothing--The JO t-shirt with their number must be worn to tournaments, and they must have tennis shoes/volleyball shoes to play
- All tournaments have waivers that must be signed by parents. Athletes cannot play unless the waiver is signed. These will be given out in packets at practice and will also be available on the Gator Volleyball website.
- In the younger levels, all athletes will receive court time; however, if we go a third set, players who have performed the best will receive more time to give us the best chance to win. For 16/18U levels, we will be playing competitively and playing time is not guaranteed.
- Tournaments tend to run long. Most schools have concessions, but pack snacks and LOTS of water. Gyms are often steamy.
- It is up to each athlete to get to each tournament. Coaches are not responsible for transportation.Summer JOs are intended to be a fun opportunity. Please cheer positively for all of our Gator teams.
We are looking forward to a fun, competitive summer...
There have been significant changes to the JO summer calendar. All practices will be in Badger, and will the volume of athltes, we will wave them through so we don't have as many athletes in the gym. We will host our 10/11U tourney at Badger on June 24, and I am still waiting for site confirmation for June 25. There are two pages (1 for 14/16/18U and 1 for 10/11/12U)